Meiwangetsu Newsletter - July!

Each months newsletter will be posted here, in plain, easy to read format.
Effu-Kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Meiwangetsu Newsletter - July!

Post by Effu-Kun » 09-07-2009 18:08

[b][size=24][u]June 10th – July 10th[/u][/size][/b]

Hey there Meiwangites!

How’s life at the moment? Surprisingly lifelike?

Well, before you get back to RL, I’d like to take this chance to ask all of you, that, should you have any awesome idea’s for what should be included in this newsletter, to please send me (Effu-Kun) a PM about it!

Okay, so on with the info!

[b][size=18]Announcements![/size][/b]

[u][b]Spambots![/b][/u]

Well, it seems our beautiful forum has become big enough to now be under threat from spambots! :dark:

Over the last few weeks I have eradicated quite a few of them, but there will still be more. And so I am asking that should you suspect a member of being a spambot, to please send a personal message to me (Effu-Kun) and I will deal with it accordingly :bingo:

[size=18][b]Newest Members! [/b][/size]

We’re proud to announce that there have been so many new additions to our numbers in the past month!!! (not including spambots XZ)

cloakedolive1221
ConfusionNoHime
Lolly_Potman8d9
Shimatsubaki
sofia89
secertly-eager-to-please0
lholde333
RazorbladeKisses
RenesmeeCullen
yurihana

A great big welcome to all of our fabulous new members!!! Everyone in the community wishes you well, and we hope you have a great time on the forum! :yay:

[size=18][b]Fiction of the Month! [/b][/size]

A lonely day at home By Effu-kun.

Summary: Bailey owns a cat called Cooper. One day he finds out that this cat is not a normal cat, but a werecat. Intresting things occure and later on another werecat joins in: Mark, Coopers nephew.

This story is not only hot and kinky, but funny as hell. I’m still waiting for more about: The-Man-That-Works-In-A-Sex-Shop.

[size=18][b]Must Read of the Month! [/b][/size]

This month’s voted ‘Must Read’ book is [i]children of Húrin [/i]by J.R.R Tolkien (edited by Christopher Tolkien)

Summery: Morgoth, the first Dar Lord, dwells in the vast fortress of Angband in the north; and within the shadow of the fear of Angband, and the war waged by Morgoth against the Elves, the fates of Túrin and his sisters Niënor will be tragically entwined.

Their brief and passionate lives are dominated by the elemental hatred that Morgoth bears them as the children of Húrin, the man who dared to defy him in the face. Against them Morgoth sends his most formidable servant, Glauring, a powerful spirit in the form of a huge wingless dragon of fire, in an attempt to fulfil the curse of Morgoth and destroy the children of Húrin.

[u][b]Zoë-Chan's review of this book:[/b][/u]

I thought this book was really good. Not only do you read about the first ages of Middle Earth, the writing style is very nice. Also it’s not all good and nice, it’s no fairy tale. I really liked the end of the book, but of course I’m not going to tell anything about that. I don’t spoil…much.

[size=18][b]Artwork of the Month! [/b][/size]

Sweet Dreams - by Ruyu_san - PG-13

[url=http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aVAYTD9][img]http://www.postimage.org/aVAYTD9.jpg[/img][/url]

Well, there it is for this month!

Remember to please PLEASE send any ideas you have to me (Effu-Kun) in a PM so I can add them!

Also, each member can submit their vote for fiction, must read, and artwork of the month! Simply send a PM to Effu-Kun with your votes set out like this:
FOTM: blah
MROTM*: blah
Review of MROTM: blah
AOTM: blah

*Must Read of the Month must be written and published in English. A personal review must be sent along with recomendation

And yes, if you think it's worth it, you can recommend your own work :yay:

Thanks guys!

Return to “Newsletters”