Meiwangetsu Newsletter - October!

Each months newsletter will be posted here, in plain, easy to read format.
Effu-Kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Meiwangetsu Newsletter - October!

Post by Effu-Kun » 10-10-2009 12:48

[b][size=24]September 10 - October 10[/size][/b]

Welcome everyone, to the start of Halloween season!

Okay, firstly I have to apologise for this newsletter being a day late, but my internet has been on the fritz for the last few days, and trying to stay connected long enough to do anything has been trying to say the least.

For that reason alone I'm afraid this months newsletter is going to be a little shorter than usual, and for that I'm sorry. But we'll be getting back to our usual style of newsletter next month.

First of all,
[u][b][size=18]Halloween![/size][/b][/u]

Come October 31st it would be a really great treat if we had some spooky related stories on the site! So I'd like to invite all of our members to challenge themselves, and write a story with a bit of a spooky element to it, in order to celebrate this festive season :bingo:

Next on the agenda?

[u][b][size=18]NaNoWriMo![/size][/b][/u]

That's right, National Novel Writing Month is coming up, and I thought I would take this chance to put the word out there, in case some (or all) of our members have never heard of it.

NaNoWriMo is a personal challenge if you will, a vow to drop everything and simply write for the entire month of November. By joining NaNoWriMo you will be challenging yourself to write 50 000 words in one month!

It's hard, but it's doable, and I think it would be a great thing to see some of our members enter, and try it out for themselves. There's no prize for making it to 50 000 words, but it may just give you that warm and fuzzy feeling of achieving something great!

Of course, I am a little biased in inviting everyone to join me for this challenge, in that, if you write this story yaoi based, then you can put it up on this site for everyone to enjoy!

Link:
http://www.nanowrimo.org/

Well, I'm afraid that's it for this month, but hopefully my internet will be fixed soon, and we can go back to things being done the easy and neat way :hot:

Effu-Kun (Admin)

Return to “Newsletters”