Meiwangetsu Newsletter - January!

Each months newsletter will be posted here, in plain, easy to read format.
Effu-Kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Meiwangetsu Newsletter - January!

Post by Effu-Kun » 01-02-2010 13:28

[b][size=24][u]December 10th – January 31st[/u][/size][/b]

Hey there Meiwangites!

Well, I can do nothing but hope that you have all had a brilliant start to the new year! The bringing of a new year has also brought with it a change of date for the monthly newsletter, and you will now be finding it sitting in your inbox on the last day of each month!

[size=18][b]Newest Members! [/b][/size]

Would all of the Mei veterans give our TEN new members a very warm welcome!

eccentricotaku
Rakan
chuuplz
xXlemon_ice_creamXx
Marie Alice Ellence
penguin070594
Penguin050794
crabfox
Altria
larisatimetus

A great big welcome to you all, and we hope you have a great time on the forum!

[size=18][b]Fiction of the Month! [/b][/size]

Okay, for a bit of a change I am going to draw everyone to the Drabbles section of the forum. Personally I am not soo good at writing very short stories, but a lot of our members are. The truth of the matter is that there are so many wonderful drabbles in our collection that it is hard to pick out just one example.

A drabble is a great thing when someone is busy, and your works all bring me a little bit of joy whenever I can fit it into my schedual :hahaha:
Well done to all of our drabble writers, and keep at it!

[size=18][b]Must Read of the Month! [/b][/size]

This month I believe an Anne Rice book was suggested as our must read of the month, but the person who voted was unable to provide me with a review before the time of this newsletters writing. However, next month it should be up. In the meantime, if anyone else has read this particular series of, let's see, vampire books? :megane: Why not send in your own review?

I would like to take this opportunity to gesture very loudly towards our current NINETY-FOUR members, and urge you all to help us make it to the big double-0! Tell your friends, tell your neighbours, heck, tell your mother if she's into it! Bring along anyone and everyone you feel will enjoy our company! :megane:

Remember to send any ideas you have to me (Effu-Kun) in a PM so I can add them!

Also, each member can submit their vote for fiction, must read, and artwork of the month! Simply send a PM to Effu-Kun with your votes set out like this:
FOTM: blah
MROTM*: blah
Review of MROTM: blah
AOTM: blah

*Must Read of the Month must be written and published in English. A personal review must be sent along with recommendation

Thanks guys, and have a good month!

Return to “Newsletters”