Hello~! :3 I'm Kay~

A place for members to come and introduce themselves
AxAROFFLEKay
Mei Learner
Mei Learner

Hello~! :3 I'm Kay~

Post by AxAROFFLEKay » 05-12-2008 11:12

Hello~ A girl that I beta for introduced me to this site like a month ago, and I'm just now getting around to joining and poking about [sooo late xD]. :3

Anyway~, a little about myself:

You can call me Kay, AxA, ROFFLE [hey, I've been called it before XD], or really whatever nifty nickname you might come up with for me.

My current fandom of interest is Bleach, and it's safe to say that I'm [i]overly[/i] obsessed with it, but a little over-obsession never hurt anything [too much, anyway].

My current pairing of interest is HichiIchi and all things selfcest/replicacest/twincest related [I'm a sucker for it, what can I say? XD]

[I love brackets way too much for my own good, so don't be surprised if basically all my posts contain stuff in brackets. Habits are so hard to break.]

I love to write and draw, but I haven't done either lately due to lack of inspiration. :dark:

I enjoy role playing, but haven't done so in forever, so I'll probably get in on some of that [hopefully I'm not too rusty ;_;].

I'm one of those annoyingly chipper and happy types of people if you couldn't tell. :'3

I can't think of much more to say, so I'll just draw this introduction to a close and probably get some sleep since it's about 5 AM for me right now. XD

Ruyu_san
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ruyu_san » 05-12-2008 15:54

:happy: *squee* You came! I'm so happy! (FYI-I'm the chick she beta's for)

You've come to the right place. We're all overly obsessed here and we like it that way!

I myself am not involved in the role plays here, but I'm hoping you can revamp out RP section (everyone's busy around here).

We have lot's of HichiIchi fans here...you can post more of your favorite pairing (if you have anymore ^^) in our chat section.

*hugs* I hope to hear more from you on the site!

AxAROFFLEKay
Mei Learner
Mei Learner

Post by AxAROFFLEKay » 05-12-2008 16:20

[Speaking of which, I beta'd your chapter and sent it back :3 I'm STILL up argh why idek]

I was reading through some of the other introductions and I did notice other HichiIchi fans. XD Alwaaaaays a good sign~

I just hope that my inspiration to roleplay is not also dead. I tried starting a story earlier and it was so bland. ;-; Where did my creativity go orz

I will at some point post an original fic on this forum though. >:C I SWEAR. It just might take me forever and a day. >_>

I'll have to do a more thorough look through of this place later, but now I totally need to get some sleep because my vision is like "lol blurry time" [I've been up like... idk, 20 hours?]

Random fact of the day: my cat snores and it's really adorable :wakuwaku:

Ruyu_san
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ruyu_san » 05-12-2008 16:33

Yes. I recieved it and thank you, again!

I can't wait to read more from you! No Rush! I take forever to write as well (see how long it look me to e-mai you that chapter). ^^

Go To Sleep! I hold you fully responsible for any odd posts you make while drowzy. Lol, jk.

AxAROFFLEKay
Mei Learner
Mei Learner

Post by AxAROFFLEKay » 06-12-2008 01:13

Anytime~ I love beta-reading fics. It's like a hobby for me. :3 So always keep the chapters coming~ It's fun!

The idea I currently have for a story is awesome [I think, anyway >_>], but I just can't write it well right now. I'll figure it out somehow~~

And I can probably guarantee, tired or not, that most of my posts will be odd. XP~

I finally got sleep! So now I can go poke around.

Metamorcy
Mei Apprentice
Mei Apprentice

Post by Metamorcy » 06-12-2008 01:18

Welcome! :hi:
Hope you'll enjoy this place!

AxAROFFLEKay
Mei Learner
Mei Learner

Post by AxAROFFLEKay » 06-12-2008 02:26

Thank you~ As long as I don't forget this place exists, then I'll definitely have fun around here. ^_^ I have an awful memory, so guys, feel free to pester the hell out of me if I vanish for weeks at a time.

Sesshy'sGirlLOL01
Mei Enthusiast
Mei Enthusiast

Post by Sesshy'sGirlLOL01 » 06-12-2008 04:04

Welcome :hi:
Everything makes sense when your insane...

AxAROFFLEKay
Mei Learner
Mei Learner

Post by AxAROFFLEKay » 06-12-2008 04:09

Thank you. ^_^ I look forward to being here.

Return to “Introductions”