Hello, JesiChan Here! =D

A place for members to come and introduce themselves
Effu-Kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Effu-Kun » 14-12-2009 13:06

[b][color=red]Hahaha, I know exactly how you feel! I used to live in a little town, and no one had ever even heard of anime! -feints-

And thanks a bunch, I hate to be all "I am admin, hear me roar!" so I'm sorry for pulling you up on it, but thanks for being cool about it XD

It'a great to have some new people around here! -wipes away happy tear- [/color][/b] :escape:

JesiChan
Mei Rookie
Mei Rookie

Post by JesiChan » 14-12-2009 18:59

[size=10]Yay; it feels like I made a comrade. =3 But what made me feel like the oddball out was when I first got into yaoi. I thought I was the only one; but then I converted a few to the yummy side, found the Internet, and found more people into yaoi when I got into college. =3

Oh, it is no problem. =3 Rules are here for a reason and it would be pointless and mayhem if there weren't any. =3

It makes me happy that you are happy. =3 Of course I am happy that people are joining as well; I am trying to get a friend of mine to join, but she is still a little uneasy with her writing and drawing skills, but I think she is just fine. =3 I will keep trying and I hope we have more members to ad on to our family. =3[/size]

Yuria-chan
Mei Expert
Mei Expert

Post by Yuria-chan » 14-12-2009 23:57

I shall start a Grell/kuroshitsuji topic in member chats then if that's ok? So we can jsut continue there! :aty:

gomene- effu-san!

I'm just one lucky girl to have like a two best friends who are both into yaoi I guess...I chose my bunch of friends jsut prefect since they all seem to like anime and such!

:kukukuh: lucky me!
pru: "No I'm not a virgin!"
FR: "Ah~ then you don't mind this?"
Pru: "No Don't touch me like that it'll hurt!"
Fr: "I thought you weren't a virgin anymore?"
Pru: "Don't put it like that I'm just...pure, like a little bird!"