Hello I'm Takeko Kouu

A place for members to come and introduce themselves
TakekoKouu
Mei Newb
Mei Newb

Hello I'm Takeko Kouu

Post by TakekoKouu » 13-11-2010 01:48

I don't know what to say. I'm shy on the internet but not in person. I'm not sure why....

I write and read and write and sew and draw... too many things and not enough time.

I really discovered yaoi with Junjou Romantica. Its may favorite anime so far, but I haven't gotten to see many, either.

Books and manga are too long a list to name. I'd say it's only because I work at a bookstore, but that's not true. I'm addicted to books and manga and spend most of my time reading or writing my own.

Hope this is enough about me because I don't know what else to write! :hi:

Danni_Auttumns
Mei Sovereign
Mei Sovereign

Post by Danni_Auttumns » 13-11-2010 19:53

It's nice to meet you! Hope you have fun here, because I sure do!
I used to have superpowers, but my therapist took them away.

The Sun and Stars- SamXJohnny

Yuria-chan
Mei Expert
Mei Expert

Post by Yuria-chan » 16-11-2010 18:38

Heeey ^_^
It's me! I'm really happy that you joined!
I'll show you around now...
The largest part of the site is the fiction section, it's devided in genres...(Yuria, she's no idiot she can see those are... I know I know!)
If you wanna upload a story you create a new topic within the correct genre and name it like this:
Title - creator - rating
Tough I do it wrong a lot myself!
We don't really do summaries like on fanfiction net. Tough you could put some comments and maybe a summary at the top or bottom of your story. If you'll post something I'll surely read it and comment! ! !
You can also do your story in multiple posts, I did that with an ongoing story in the humor section named 100% Allan 50% Matt.
In which I continue the story a little bit each post.
On top of the forum you see something of a special event, that was the birthday party of the site, it's long ago now and never really happened. It was supposed to be a mass roleplay but it wasn't finished soon enough.
I think you can ignore it...
There also is this tiny button for member-chats.... This however hides a huge part of the fun aroud here! Topics about whatever you wish! You can create some of your favorite anime and see if there are fellow fans, or maybe play the three word game, or just blab about food in the favorite food topic XD
Active members such as me and Danni will surely respond!
This way you also get to know each other a bit.\
uhm there is also an rp section. You can join RP's even if they've already started. All you need to do is to contact the 'GM' the one hosting the RP. It's usually the person who makes the first post that goes like : "Hey Guys I have an idea..."
You can also start one of your own! I'll join!
Just start a topic and describe the idea, people will reply if they like it. If they do they create a character and post it in the characters topic..
That kinda goes with a topic saying:
name of character - creator- rp
Then again it's no disaster if you don't do it like that...
furthermore there is art and poetry. So... That's about it!

"Yuria, I think she already understood. The site is not that complicated."
"B-but she's the first person I ever introduced here! I wanted her to feel comfortable!"

oh well, welcome!
pru: "No I'm not a virgin!"
FR: "Ah~ then you don't mind this?"
Pru: "No Don't touch me like that it'll hurt!"
Fr: "I thought you weren't a virgin anymore?"
Pru: "Don't put it like that I'm just...pure, like a little bird!"

Return to “Introductions”