RP fiction rules and sample

All site rules - READ BEFORE REGISTERING!!! 18 sections hidden from unregistered guests
Effu-Kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

RP fiction rules and sample

Post by Effu-Kun » 11-09-2008 07:49

violet and bold posts by Effu-Kun, plain posts by Zoë

[b][size=18]Beneath The Moon[/size][/b]-part 1

[color=violet][b]Dane's blood was boiling, his anger rising at the sheer idea of it. "Hersedia....don't make me hurt you and your family, the mere idea of what you ask is so outrageous, I wonder how you dare even ask it!" he turned away from the stunned and afraid woman, his mind boiling over with injured pride and anger. How dare they ask him to be their guard? What did they think he was, some kind of pet dog!? As he turned, the deep red hair shone down his back, the ends flicking slightly at the sway in his walk, as he moved away from her. "Don’t come near me again...ever" then he was gone, jumping high into a tree, leaping from branch to branch as he moved through the forest, coming to a stop outside a large mansion, not even slightly out of breath. His pants were black and simple, his shirt the same, making him blend well with the dark, yet somehow accentuating his red as fire hair. His eyes flashed in the dark, as he growled, fangs bared. He was no one's pet! [/b][/color]

Akki flew through the air smoothly. His large wings taking him to his destination quickly; one of the large mansions he owned, this one he hadn't visited for a long while though. His cover had been blown and he had to leave his other house, this area had always intrigued him, the demon loved the trees and the hunts he could have here. The man landed on the roof, his large black wings folding into his back, claws and fangs shrinking but staying longer than a humans. His hair moved in the wind, and his icy blue eyes pierced the night as he strode towards the door, clothes materializing. They were all silken, black tight pants with a red jacket. He also had black gloves and two rings in the cartilage of his left ear, a small chain falling from it.

[color=violet][b]Dane watched the figure land. What the f*ck? What was a demon doing here? He had to admit, the creature looked stunning, in that uniquely evil kind of way. He was drawn further into wondering why he was here, and found himself creeping closer to the mansion he had only come to rest by as an accident. Maybe he could find out who the mysterious demon was. He was honestly too curious for his own good. [/b][/color]

Akki had opened an old and good bottle of whine, and was sipping from the glass while sitting in frond of the fire place in the large room of his mansion. The fire wasn't on though; the demon did not have a liking for fire, or heat. That was why he had more than one home, he could go to another if it was to hot or if he was exposed.

[color=violet][b]"little chilly in here, aint it" said Dane with a wry chuckle, lent against the door frame to the room the demon was sitting in. it hadn't been hard to get inside, but once he found himself with his eyes on the demon, he was drawn to find out more about him. He was odd...sitting in front of an unlit fire like that. Also, he had to admit, if this guy was a threat, he needed to know, because he would have to warn him off of his lands. [/b][/color]

"I prefer the cold." Akki said, his voice just as icy as his hair and eye colour. He never moved his eyes towards the man leaning against his doorframe and never stoped to sip on his glass. The man had to be something special...getting through Akki’s defensive barriers so easily. Inwardly the demon smirked. This man would be a good enemy, fun to fight with.

[color=violet][b]Dane noted by the fact that the demon wasn't at all startled by his appearance, that he assumed he must be powerful. How interesting. He’d been needing a good fight for a while now, and he was tired of fighting lowlifes. "Interesting..."he said quietly, "...so do I..." [/b][/color]

"Interesting indeed." Akki let his eyes move to Dane, looking his body from head to toes a few times. He had to admit, the man was attractive, but a certain something more was there as well. "Strange though, With that hair colour...I'd think you were more of a hot head." Akki pulled his gaze away from Dane though, as if not finding him interesting anymore and returned to his wine.

[color=violet][b]Dane grinned, "Sometimes...sometimes..." his gaze fell on the window as he looked outside. “Feel like telling me who you are..." he inquired casually, though his voice was hard and uninterested [/b][/color]

"No. You?" Akki asked, before standing up and walking towards the bookcase. His long fingers ran over the backs of the books before he took out an old one. It was about certain races other than human, maybe he could find out what the man was. Since he wasn't going to tell it anyway. Akki knew that for sure. He returned to his chair, folding his legs he opened the book and blew the dust out of it before starting to look through the pages.

[color=violet][b]"not particularly" replied Dane, not really interested in the book the demon was holding. It was a book on mythical creatures of the dark. "You won’t find me in there..." he informed drily, "...just in case you were wondering" a cheeky smiled lit his otherwise expressionless face [/b][/color]

"Don't get too cheeky brat." Akki warned, closing the book before laying it down on the table. He poured another glass of wine and looked at Dane. "Why are you invading my property?" He asked a flickering of amusement flashing through his eyes.

[color=violet][b]"Brat? a risky thing to call someone who may be older than you" he inspected a nail quietly, knowing his uncaring attitude would wear thin on the other soon, "and as for the matter about invading your property..." he continued, his voice still uncaring, "it all depends...because you see...you may own the house, but I own the land…you're just living on it" [/b][/color]

"And what makes you think you are older than me? This mansion is old. And I own it. So even if these lands are yours...werewolf, this place is still mine, even if you got through the old barriers." Akki knew a werewolf owned the lands around this mansion, so when Dane had told him he owned them it was easy to realize the man was the werewolf leader.

[color=violet][b]"I never said I was older demon, I simply said I might be..." he grinned widely, "it's yours for now..." he let the sentence hang in the air. If this man was trouble, he'd have to remove him. but...if he wasn't, then he had no problem with him staying...except for the fact that his dangerous good looks would annoy him every time they met, not to mention his need to wipe that snide grin from his face [/b][/color]

Bye [color=cyan]Effu-Kun[/color] and Zoë

Effu-Kun
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Effu-Kun » 11-09-2008 07:51

This is an example of how to post RP fiction XD

to post your own, start a new topic in the RP fiction category, write the title of your RP and the username of all participants. One thread is to be used per RP, no posting of multiple RP's in the same thread is permited.

Before posting an RP on this site, the member must have the permission of ALL participants, and give credit where it is deserved. Authors posts' must be easily distinguishable from others, and so must be either a different colour, font size or in bold or italics as is shown above.

RP's that are posted in chapters are to all be posted on the one thread, this also includes sequels. posting of your own RP in anothers thread is not permited

also, RP fiction submited by users MUST be original, and their own! all RP's are property of their authors, and should not be used without their permission.

Just like the original fiction category, this category is for yaoi fiction only. Fiction can be any rating, but the rating must be put in the title to warn others. Please feel free to reply to anothers RP fiction (including mine...yes...I am human XD), and tell them what you think, and remember to be kind to your fellow members XD

[u][size=18]This section of the forum is NOT for RP-ing with other users![/size][/u] The RP Fiction category is only for RP's that are being posted as stories. Sections of this forum will be devoted to RP's at a later date.

thank you for your patience XD

Have fun everyone!
[color=cyan]Effu-Kun [/color]XD

Return to “Rules”